- Scheduled for release in April, 2014.
- This release is not backward-compatible with v0.x strategies or consumer plugins.
- Initial v1.x release.
- Released on May 10, 2013.
- Added HTTP User-Agent header.
- Released on January 10, 2013.
- Fixed a
serverPost()bug where user-supplied options were not applied correctly.
- Released on August 28, 2012.
- Fix session to check for
- Released on July 22, 2012.
- Not starting session if session is already started.
- Fixed incorrect error message.
- Released on 10 June 2012.
clientGet()for OpauthStrategy class.
- Released on May 30, 2012.
- Introduced unit testing.
- More consistent naming of Strategy’s internal properties.
- Smarter loading of strategy, able to make a few guesses on where the class file might be at.
- Released on May 23, 2012.
- Opauth is now Composer compatible and listed on Packagist.
- Opauth now supports autoloaders.
- If a strategy is not autoloaded, Opauth falls back and searches for it at
strategy_dirdefined in config.
- Class name for strategy Foo should now be FooStrategy instead of Foo.
- This is to reduce the likelihood of class name collision due to Opauth not requiring the use of namespace.
- v0.1.0-type class name, ie. Foo, still works, but is now deprecated.
- Released on May 22, 2012.
- Initial release